Sunday, August 9, 2015

Drive up the 101 and 1 Highway - Morro Bay





Breathtaking, incredible, and gorgeous are the words I use to describe my scenic 15 hour drive up the 101 and 1 highway from San Diego to Pleasanton, CA. I've been told that this scenic route is a must and was so excited
when my brother and his wife decided to take this drive to our cousin's wedding. The scenery was incredible and felt like a hidden gem tucked along the coastline of California. I firmly believe and recommend that everyone experience the beauty found along this coastline. Here are a few pictures from one of my favorite stops along the way - Morro Bay.

Tip: Purchase a bowl of clam chowder from Giovannis. The flavors are amazing!








    More pictures from this road trip coming soon... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment