Tuesday, November 22, 2016

A Pinterest Inspired Thanksgiving Table Setting


Thanksgiving is in a couple of days, but if you're still thinking of a simple way to bring a bit of decor to your table, this eucalyptus idea is as minimal and elegant as it can get. I call this table setting pinterest inspired, because I never
really considered dressing the table until pinterest came around. I always go for eucalyptus, because it's affordable and versatile. You can create wreaths with them, hanging garlands, simple centerpieces, or hang them in a bunch. Their scent is an added bonus.

In thinking through this upcoming thanksgiving, I wanted to create a more intimate table setting, especially because it would be a small family gathering. I utilized pieces I already had in my home, and used brass candlesticks and candlelight to create warmth. 

For more gathering inspiration, I've created a pinterest board full of beautiful table settings that you can find here

Table Setting Items:

Brass candlesticks - thrifted (you can find them on etsy as well)
Cloth napkins - old, from Anthropologie (not similar, but beautiful)
Flatware - from a friend (you can find them on etsy, antique stores, or in thrift stores)
Wine glasses - from a friend (similar here)













4 comments:

  1. I always love your style. It's so simple but thoughtful and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bethany! Simple and beautiful is my favorite. I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving! I love all the snow pictures you've been posting. :)

      Delete
  2. This thanksgiving table setting is just fantastic as it’s quite simple but great. Appreciate your efforts! On this thanksgiving, we went to one of famous event space Chicago where had a small but beautiful dinner party and food was very delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really enjoyed the simple look of eucalyptus and candlelight. Renting out a space in Chicago sounds awesome too! I've been to Chicago once, and everything I ate there was always delicious.

      Delete