Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Solvang, California



Solvang is a Danish village in the Santa Barbara County. I have been there only once and it was a quick hour or so walk around the village. Yet I still recommend it as a must see along the California coast, even if
you spend the entire time in various bakeries looking for the best pastries.

These images are from early August when I drove up the 101 and 1 Highway from San Diego to Castro Valley (near San Fran). I must warn you that these images don't fully encompass the European nature of this village. It really did feel like you were experiencing a taste of Europe without having to spend $1,000 on a flight. Even though I could assure you the price of flying to Europe is totally worth it. :)




It wasn't so much the books that got the attention of my nephews, but rather the legos. 


As you can see, I clearly didn't take enough good photos of this town. I guess that just means I need to go back some day. ;) 








No comments:

Post a Comment