Sunday, June 7, 2015

French Toast Donuts




With summer's arrival, I have found myself in the kitchen a lot more often during the weekends. I've been challenging myself to bake or cook something new each week and lately it has all been things that are sweet. :) I'm no pro at
baking or anything and have yet to write my own recipe, so for now, Pinterest has been my cooking friend. It continues to introduce me to wonderful opportunities like these French Toast Donuts.

Who would've thought one of my favorite breakfast items could be enjoyed in donut form?! These are so much easier than they look and bake for only 7 minutes. I found this recipe after pinning The Greatest Homemade Donuts You'll Ever Find by the Huffington Post. These are the first I've tried from the list and next week, I'll be trying Cinnamon Roll Donuts! I'm so excited. :)
You can find this recipe from the Bakingdom.com by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment