Thursday, June 4, 2015

Morning spent at La Jolla


I haven't spent much time in La Jolla, but a couple weeks ago, my husband and I decided to spend our morning there. We woke up early to beat the line at The Cottage. I recommend their Stuffed French Toast. You won't be disappointed!
After a more than satisfying breakfast, we drove to the water's edge and walked along the tide pools. We found lots of fish and crabs and even spotted a lobster or two!


The week can definitely be busy with work, so I covet Saturday mornings to decompress and relax. And what better way to do that then down by the water on a cloudy day. I say cloudy, because I don't like the heat of the sun. :) 




Outfit Picks: 
Top: Urban Outfitters
Pants: Urban Outfitters
Sandals: Birkenstocks

No comments:

Post a Comment